DB17 team spotlight: MyOctopus
Full article on: http://dublinbeta.com/db17-team-spotlight-myoctopus/
What does MyOctopus do?
MyOctopus does everything for your smarthome – it will make your home truly smart, connected and responsive, without compromising your data or privacy.
– It will increase the controllability and monitoring capacity of appliance and devices in the home network, learn your patterns and routines, and save you time and money.
– The device is packed with onboard sensors, CPU and a self-learning AI. it is able to connect to virtually any device, and to record and store data from ‘dumb’ devices.
– The open-source platform allows you to download apps, create apps, build MyOctopus on your own hardware, and see and control everything that happens to your data.
– All computation and storage happen on-device.
– MyOctopus is the most fully featured, flexible, ‘human’ smart-home solution on the market.